lundi 23 septembre 2013

Same Reality

J'ai déjà parlé de Sandra Nkaké et  j'y reviens car elle vient de sortir le clip d'une chanson que j'ai beaucoup beaucoup, écouté durant les traitements.

Every day i find myself all alone
Coming to this place where i don't belong
I know it's the time to forget my pain
Every day i stand
Waiting for my fate to change

My eyes are open, my head in the the clouds
My heart slowly beats, each day
Nobody sees me, back against the wall
Same reality, each day"
Client number 9, will give me a dime
And a big black eye, each day
No more tears to cry, my soul is so dry
Same reality

Bruises on my body, darkness in my mind,
Courage getting low, each day
Brown sugar won't soothe my pain,
Same reality, each day.
Running down the stairs, sisters and her brother
Nappy hair floating in the air, each day
Landlady takes out the garbage
And passes my by, each day
Each day a wife without a name
Is crying upstairs, every day 
Each day, sorrow on the pavement
Begging for a dime, every day


(Auteurs:Sandra Nkaké-Jî Dru/Composition:Sandra Nkaké- Jî Dru)



Et puis tant que j'y suis, vous dire que son album est magnifique et les concerts incroyables. Le genre d'artiste qui devrait être remboursée par la sécu.


Aucun commentaire: